Health Safety &
- Ensure strict compliance with applicable legal requirements, and strive to go beyond it.
- Apply realistic efforts to prevent injuries, occupational diseases, fire, explosions, pollution and damage to the equipment, property & environment.
- Conserve natural resources like water, air, energy and raw materials.
- Minimize hazardous waste generation and ensure its proper treatment & disposal.
- All these safety measures shall be achieved by gross involvement & providing training to employees at all levels.